Monday, February 14, 2011

VaLeNTiNes...

Seeing everyone is in a couple....
Gt feeling kesian 4 me ><

but tis cant be solved...
my daddy said I cant have one RIGHT NOW... TT
Of coz if I wan I could have one in secret...
It's oni up to me...

But I have a feeling I shouldn't find HIM right now...
AS: Dun bcoz of one tree, give up the whole forest ;D..........?!
       erm no, not tis one...><

       Yesh I rmb it's tis one...
AS: There is a biggER forest waiting for me! (my daddy said one...)

Rite Now,
I could oni juz hope to find one  (lyk my sis....so happy abt them><)
When I have graduated out of ch....
I WILL !!

I BELIEVED tat I will have a lengzai bf, <3
I FELT tat I will find a considerate bf....
really really really wanted to have one TT...
I will have a BF ><!!!

but now I could juz oni wait...
I noe u'r out there,
I am waiting 4 you !!! ><
ALONE...





WAIT FOR ME!!  WAIT FOR ME!!  WAIT FOR ME!!  WAIT FOR ME!!  WAIT FOR ME!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment