Tuesday, February 1, 2011

闷到" 荒 "

Yesterday was rainy day,
The weather dun give me to ply outside,
so I took some pics indoors--> in my house...
I took It when I am watching TV at the living room...<3


Thn I go to my room...also very boring!!!

Yes! I am going to have a new phone...!
My daddy give me some catalogues...

I told daddy tat I wan Sony Ericsson
thn he giv me see some abt it...



Until here,
I recalled tat I have the new hair band
my big sis bought it 4 me ...
she bought it especially 4 me to wear it on her wedding dinner at KL...
                     
                                                                   I luv the hairband! 

Thn I wear it...
in 2 ways...

Tis I put my hair at the side...
.....................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment