Tuesday, February 1, 2011

W . H . Y ?

Why I have the feelings about you TT
Why life is unfair...
Why everytime I have the feelings abt someone,
Tat someone din have the feelings abt me?

Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why?......

Now watching your blog, listening to the song you lyk....
I thought to myself
Why are you so YENG,
How do you feel abt me,
You have someone in your mind is it....?

Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why, Why?......

I started to get moody....
I wanted to cry
bt I cant find a reason to cry...

4 comments:

  1. u say hu o~?
    I think we think not same guy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now watching your blog, listening to the song you lyk....
    this guy @@
    hu lai d?

    ReplyDelete
  3. XP 跟你将会吓死你的。。。还是不讲比较好,
    他留在我心上就好。。。^^
    还有之前那个“开心了”的post的‘你’也是这个人来的。。
    ...X.x...

    ReplyDelete