Friday, February 4, 2011

J Rice! J Rice?

Yes leh....
I suddenly so lyk hearing J Rice's songs....

Maybe it's because of him?
Maybe not....

But his song is really SUPER DUPER NICE!!!
Be his fan?
I dunno...
But he is so nice to see...><

HE HIM HE HIM HE HIM HE HIM HE HIM HE HIM HE HIM HE HIM HE HIM HE??

Still wondering is it bcoz of him?
I suddenly found out somethg...
When u started to lyk someone,
U will start to lyk the thgs he lyk...

IS IT TRUE ?
IS IT TRUE ?? 
IS IT TRUE ???
IS IT TRUE ????
IS IT TRUE ?????
IS IT TRUE ??????
Tat I LUV him ?????

STOP!!!!

Dun think anymore....
Think so many will only end up sad.....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chinese New Year leh.....
Ltr I will put some angpow pichas....><

I found out tat
Tis year our holidayyysss so SHORT lerhhh!!!
Not fun....
Not yet ply wan thn want start skul liao.....
SAD DOU....

If the holiday is longer
I can go to my aunt's house
Thn GAMBLE....(I din larh of cuz....)
Thn I can....

Haizzz talk dao how interesting also no use de....
Cannot go.....
Need to go to skul.....

Forget it....
LIFE IS lyk tat UNFAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment